I’ve sewn a bit in the past weeks and I will blog the projects as soon as the weather allows. In the meantime I thought I show you my sewing plans for the next months. I bought five lengths of fabric while on holiday in England and here’s what I intend to do with it:
- floral linen/viscose mix from Sew Over It in London, 1.5 metres: Zinnia skirt
- floral/art deco-ish cotton tana lawn (Peter Horton) from New Fabric Fair in Brighton, 1.5m: Aster Blouse
- rayon jersey with rays (Liberty) from Liberty in London, 1.25 metres (a very generous 1m metre measurement! Thanks lovely shop assistant!): Bronte Top
- dark green linen/viscose from Ditto Fabrics in Brighton, 1.5 metres (remnant): Zinnia skirt
- crane print cotton from Sew Over It in London, 1.5 metres: another Aster? Or maybe a woven Myrtle Dress (I might have to improvise the bodice lining to make the fabric last) or an Anna Dress (with gathered skirt)?
Any other suggestions for number 5?