It took me quite a few days of contemplating after I had received their newsletter but in the end I joined Seamwork because they reduced their premium membership to 80 dollars a year. A few weeks prior to that I had started keeping an eye out for Seamwork because I stumbled across the Rory Top online. So Rory is the first thing I made.
There is not much to say about it, except that it was smooth sailing sewing it. My measurements put me in size 6 but I went for size 4 because it was a pattern for knit fabrics after all. I didn’t change anything apart from the pattern layout, so I got away with only 90 cm of viscose jersey fabric.
Next time I think I will grade to a size 0 at the waist but keep the size 4 waistband, because you have to gather a lot of fabric into the waistband. I am also tempted to try and make a woven rayon version of this because there seems to be enough ease.